WE ARE OPEN JUNE 15!
- We are back to regular hours; however, you’ll notice a few changes so we can ensure the safest service possible.
- We ask that anyone showing flu-like symptoms (such as cough, runny nose, fever, or sore throat) stay home, even if the symptoms are unrelated to COVID-19.
- We are offering a limited number of appointments every day, to make sure disinfection can be done between appointments.
- You’ll find hand sanitizing at the entrance, and we will ask that you please sanitize or wash your hands when you enter.
- We will be wearing masks, and we ask that you do, as well. We will have medical masks and gloves available for purchase as needed.